Offset Corner Bath - Right Hand | Orlah
Item Number : ORLAH/RHB_config
The Orlah Offset Bathtub
With its clever crescent design, the Orlah Offset Corner Bath is an ideal choice when it comes to instilling space in bathrooms.
By slotting in bathroom corners, it provides families with a comfortable place to wash, whilst ensuring household traffic to moves freely around the room. If you like to relax while the offset corner bath fills up, you can kill time by perching on the integrated seating area, which also doubles up as a space for toiletries. Then simply sit back and unwind in comfort and luxury.
A stunning offset corner bath
This bath is available to buy in standard acrylic and strengthened tungstenite acrylic.
- Space-saving, offset corner bath design
- Right-handed shape suits your bathroom's unique size and shape
- Perfect for all types of interiors
- 2-in-1 bath seat and toiletries deck
- Two sloped ends offer more room for reclining
- Double-ended design is also easy to get in and out of
- Suitable for tiling and use with bath panels
- Supplied with sturdy and easy-to-use bath legs
- Suitable for uneven bathroom floors
- Includes pre-drilled bath waste hole
- Made from durable, insulating acrylic
- Un-drilled design lets you choose your style of tap
- Easy to install
Our Big corner bath has loads of space!
This website is only for delivery of products to customers with mainland UK and Northern Ireland addresses. We cannot deliver to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Orkney, Shetland and Scottish Islands, BFPO addresses, or the Republic of Ireland. All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over on delivery.
Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the home delivery information section and also when you place an order. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors and all goods and products are subject to availability. Letta of London shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales. We recommend that you make arrangements for trade’s people to carry out work on your behalf only after your order has been delivered.
Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.