- We only sell quality items.
- Access to over 15,000 products through our showroom.
- London's leading bathroom brand.
- In-house quality checks on all orders.
- We offer the latest in design trends.
Upgrade Your Bathroom Experience With Thermostatic Showers From Letta London
Don’t you hate it when you just can’t get the temperature of your shower right? You either get scalded by boiling hot water, or you feel as if you just took a dip somewhere in the Arctic circle. Well, the fairy godmothers of the bathroom industry have found the perfect solution —thermostatic showers. Now you can enjoy your optimal temperature the moment you enter your shower.
At Letta London, you’ll find a huge selection of thermostatic shower valves, so you’ll have no trouble fitting one into your space. We only carry products from renowned brands like Grohe, so you know you’ll always get quality pieces, whatever your choice is. Let’s take a closer look at the features that make these showers stand out from the bunch.
Thermostatic Showers — Wish Come True
As opposed to manual mixers, thermostatic shower mixers allow you to set the water temperature that will remain unchanged even if someone or something interferes with the water supply. How does this work, you may wonder? Well, it controls the water in the mixing chamber by dynamically adjusting the amount of cold and hot water.
If you have children or someone elderly in your household, these mixers will be a great option because their sensitive skin won't be burned any longer. We all know how much kids dread bathtime, so you can make it more bearable with a water temperature that is just right.
Of course, thermostatic showers are as gorgeous as they are functional. On our website, you’ll find a wide range of finishes suitable for all bathroom styles.
Types of Thermostatic Showers
While trying to select the perfect thermostatic valve for your space, you should focus on more than its finish. Lucky for you, Letta London has a wide selection of valves, so let's take a closer look at each.
- Concealed valves — If you like your things neatly packed, then you’re going to love concealed thermostatic valves. The shower workings are hidden behind a wall, so you can only see the controls.
- Exposed valves — Those who prefer something more traditional can go with exposed valves. As their name suggests, everything is set up directly on the wall. If you have a large shower, exposed thermostatic valves can make for an excellent focal point.
- Bar valves — Fans of unusual designs will love thermostatic bar valves. They are ideal for smaller bathrooms, thanks to their compact size. They also come as both cylindrical and square-shaped bars.