Grohe Blue Professional C-Spout Kitchen Mixer Tap & Filter
Item Number : 31302DC2
GROHE BLUE PROFESSIONAL C-SPOUT KIT WITH MONO FAUCET
FILTER FUNCTION - The C-spout kitchen mixer tap in supersteel. This spectacular tap is functional and efficient, and it looks unbelievable. Supplying you with litres of filtered water, the MONO tap kit is ideal for large families and even offices - if you are spending fortunes on bottled water, this tap could be a good investment for you! Not only does it filter, but it also has a cooler and is one of the most gorgeous sparkling water taps available.
Grohe Blue Professional
This filter tap does it all! It is highly durable, has gorgeous looks and provides water through either the handle or push button, making this tap extremely easy to use.
- Full swivel action - 360°
- Cool, carbonate, filter & get regular water from a single tap!
- Stunning matt supersteel finish - excellent durability
- Use your phone to control features - Grohe Smart Tap
- 12 litres of chilled water per hour!
- Perfect for large families or offices
Grohe Blue Professional Mono Kitchen Mixer Tap with Filter Function
Reduce waste and keep everyone in the office happy with a filtered water tap that can serve up to 40 users. Get all the elements you need to enjoy filtered, chilled and carbonated water direct from the tap with the GROHE Blue Professional Mono starter kit. Able to supply even large amounts of water, it is ideal for use in offices and the workplace. This connected water system is supported by the GROHE Ondus App**, allowing you to select still, medium or sparkling water via your smartphone***, monitor your consumption and automatically reorder filters and CO2 bottles direct. You can even use your phone to set the system up remotely. The kit comprises a GROHE Blue tap and a cooler unit capable of delivering up to 12 liters of chilled water per hour. The slim pillar tap is comfortable to use, with a user-friendly high C-spout and a 360° swivel action. To select chilled or sparkling filtered water simply push the illuminated LED push button. When it’s time to change the filter cartridge the LED display will alert you. Clean-lined and exuding a fresh, modern feel, this monobloc kitchen mixer tap comes in the dazzling GROHE StarLight finish. Please note: GROHE Blue filter, CO2 bottle and cleaning cartridge are not included in the delivery and have to be ordered separately. GROHE Blue Professional – the best solution for offices. * With Bluetooth® 4.0 and WIFI interface for wireless data communication (The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Grohe AG is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.) ** Available for free via iTunes app or Google Play store. *** System requirements: Apple iPhone with iOS 9.0 or higher; Android smartphone with Android 4.3 or higher (Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple is not responsible for the function of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards).
GROHE BLUE PROFESSIONAL – IDEAL FOR BUSY OFFICES, GET FILTERED, CHILLED AND SPARKLING WATER ON TAP, CONTROLLED BY YOUR PHONE
- GROHE Blue Mono mixer with filter function
- monobloc installation
- touch operated for 3 types of filtered and chilled water
- still, medium, sparkling
- GROHE Long-Life Shine finish
- swivel tubular spout
- swivel area 150°
- GROHE Blue Professional cooler
- delivers 12 liters of chilled sparkling water per hour
- colour display with push and turn control
- 270 Watt cooling unit, 230 V, 50 Hz
- sound level in standby 46 dB(A)
- type of protection IP 21
- CE approved
- requires ventilation holes in the bottom of the kitchen cabinet
- software set-up and monitoring of filter and CO2 capacity possible via GROHE Ondus app
- push notifications at low filter resp. CO2 capacity
- additional monitoring via GROHE Blue Professional Browser-Monitor possible
- with Bluetooth 4.0* and WIFI interface for wireless data communication
- for Apple** and Android devices
- Bluetooth range (max. 10 m) varies depending on materials used and walls between transmitter and receiver
- filter head with flexible water hardness adjustment
- GROHE Blue filter, CO2 bottle and cleaning cartridge are not included in the delivery and have to be ordered separately
- suitable filters:- filter S-size, capacity 600 l at 20° dKH (40 404 001)- filter M-size, capacity 1500 l at 20° dKH (40 430 001)- filter L-size, capacity 2500 l at 20° dKH (40 412 001)- acctivated carbon filter, capacity 3000 l (40 547 001- Magnesium + Zinc filter, capacity 400 l at 17° dGH (40 691 002)
- System requirements Apple iPhone with iOS 12.0 or higher System requirements Android smart phone with Android 6.0 or higher Mobile devices and GROHE Watersystems App*** are not included in delivery and have to be ordered separately via an authorised Apple store/store/iTunes or Google Play store.* The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Grohe AG is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.** Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple is not responsible for the function of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards.*** Available for free via iTunes app or Google Play store.
- to be equipped with a non-return valve EA approved by Belgaqua