Frontline Sandy Grey Wall-Mounted Onix 2 Drawer, 2 Door Vanity Unit with White Handles (1200mm)
Item Number : ROON1200FPSG-RO123345
Not sure about what type of vanity unit you want? Get the best of both worlds with the Onix 1200mm Wall-Hung Variety Unit. Featuring a combination of soft-close doors and drawers, it's perfect for keeping bathroom essentials nearby. Two drawers are supplied with sectioned compartments - allowing you to store items like toothbrushes and beauty products. This unit also maximises storage by featuring a shelved cupboard that's perfect for cleaning products and towels. Plus, square 'His and Her' basins mean you can even bring a touch of privacy to shared spaces, while a grey wooden exterior provides a contemporary look and finish.
- Designer double basin vanity unit
- Space-saving alternative to 'His & Her' basins
- Streamlined, 1200mm width
- 2-door cupboard with shelved interior
- 2 storage drawers with sectioned compartments
- Realistic, sandy grey wood-effect finish
- Bespoke white cabinet handles
- Wall-mounted design frees up floor space
- Supplied with pre-drilled tap and overflow holes
- Suitable for basin mixer taps
- Spacious tap deck - more room around the basin
- Soft-close hinges - safe and silent closure
- Made from water-resistant engineered wood
Finish: Wood Effect
Material: Ceramic, Vinyl-Wrapped MDF
Product Include: Basin, Base Unit, Fittings
Product Excludes: Tap, Basin Waste
Tap Holes: 2
Pre-Drilled Holes: Yes
Overflow Hole: Yes
No. of Shelves: 2
Product Features : Wall Hung
No. of Drawers: 2
Basin Width: 1210mm
This website is only for delivery of products to customers with mainland UK and Northern Ireland addresses. We cannot deliver to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Orkney, Shetland and Scottish Islands, BFPO addresses, or the Republic of Ireland. All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over on delivery.
Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the home delivery information section and also when you place an order. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors and all goods and products are subject to availability. Letta of London shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales. We recommend that you make arrangements for trade’s people to carry out work on your behalf only after your order has been delivered.
Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.