Cloud Offset Corner Bath - Right Handed
Item Number : SI25225101
Give your bathroom a stunning transformation with the Cloud Offset Corner Bath. With a huge bathing area to relax and recline in, bath-time will always be enjoyable for the whole family. Unlike straight baths, the right-handed corner design doesn't hide most of the bathroom floor, making bathrooms appear bigger. And, its opulent look will add luxury to your space.
A stunning right-handed offset corner bath
- Space-saving, corner bath design
- Right-handed shape suits your bathroom's unique size and shape
- Perfect for all types of interiors
- Two sloped ends offer more room for reclining
- Double-ended design is also easy to get in and out of
- Suitable for tiling and use with bath panels
- Supplied with sturdy and easy-to-use bath legs
- Suitable for uneven bathroom floors
- Includes pre-drilled bath waste hole
- Made from durable, insulating acrylic
- Un-drilled design lets you choose your style of tap
- Easy to install
Corner baths make your room feel bigger
Product Include: Bath, Leg Set, Fittings
Product Excludes: Taps, Bath Waste, Bath Panel
Pre-Drilled Holes: No
Overflow Hole: Yes
Bath Length: 1500mm
This website is only for delivery of products to customers with mainland UK and Northern Ireland addresses. We cannot deliver to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Orkney, Shetland and Scottish Islands, BFPO addresses, or the Republic of Ireland. All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over on delivery.
Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the home delivery information section and also when you place an order. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors and all goods and products are subject to availability. Letta of London shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales. We recommend that you make arrangements for trade’s people to carry out work on your behalf only after your order has been delivered.
Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.