Frontline White Luna 1700 x 750mm 10 Jet Whirlpool Bath
Item Number : ABLUNA12
Treat yourself to the ultimate way to unwind with 10-jet Luna Whirlpool Bath. 10 Luxury chrome jets are fitted at either side of the tub to give you the perfect way to unwind and relax in your very own home. Six powerful jets target the sides of your body, easing pain and tension as you recline. Further relaxation is offered through four additional jets, which direct soothing water to your back and feet. Dual pneumatic controls are also included with this item, allowing you to find the perfect pressure.
About the Luna Bath:
A part of our Aquabathe range, the round Luna Bath features a double-ended design that's perfect for bath lovers who like to share. Curved contours ensure comfort and support in the tub, while hard-wearing acrylic makes it extremely easy to clean.
- Creates a spa whirlpool experience
- Includes free Frontline Whirlpool Care Kit
- Fitted with 10 chrome whirlpool jets
- Helps relieve body aches and pains
- 3 standard jets on each side of bath
- 2 multi-whirlpool jets at either end of bath
- Dual pneumatic jet controls
- Double-ended bath design enables easy access
- Two sloped ends offer more room for reclining
- Supplied with sturdy and easy-to-use bath legs
- Includes pre-drilled bath waste hole
- Made from durable, insulating acrylic
- Un-drilled design lets you choose your style of tap
- Easy to install
Product Include: Bath, Bath Jets, Leg Set, Fittings
Product Excludes: Taps, Bath Waste, Bath Panels
Pre-Drilled Holes: No
Overflow Hole: Yes
Bath Length: 1700mm
Inside Depth: 450mm
This website is only for delivery of products to customers with mainland UK and Northern Ireland addresses. We cannot deliver to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Orkney, Shetland and Scottish Islands, BFPO addresses, or the Republic of Ireland. All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over on delivery.
Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the home delivery information section and also when you place an order. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors and all goods and products are subject to availability. Letta of London shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales. We recommend that you make arrangements for trade’s people to carry out work on your behalf only after your order has been delivered.
Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.