Square Double-Ended Straight Bath - Legend
Item Number : SI805433
Unique Shape - A Modern Straight Bath
If getting some me-time means long, indulgent soaks in the bath, our chic Legend Bathtub is just the thing.
Designed to offer the utmost luxury, two sloped ends give you more space to unwind, while deep-sloped offer extra support and comfort. Made in clean, white acrylic, it's perfect for updating contemporary bathrooms. It's also excellent at retaining the heat of your bath water, giving you more time to enjoy to yourself.
Bathe in a double-ended Tub
This bath is available to buy in standard acrylic and strengthened tungstenite acrylic
- Luxury, double-ended interior
- Two sloped ends offer more room for reclining
- Angular design suits modern and contemporary interiors
- Double-ended design is also easy to get in and out of
- Tough yet surprisingly lightweight design
- Supplied with sturdy and easy-to-use bath legs
- Suitable for uneven bathroom floors
- Includes pre-drilled bath waste hole
- Made from durable, insulating acrylic
- Un-drilled design lets you choose your style of tap
- Easy to install
This website is only for delivery of products to customers with mainland UK and Northern Ireland addresses. We cannot deliver to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Orkney, Shetland and Scottish Islands, BFPO addresses, or the Republic of Ireland. All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over on delivery.
Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the home delivery information section and also when you place an order. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors and all goods and products are subject to availability. Letta of London shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales. We recommend that you make arrangements for trade’s people to carry out work on your behalf only after your order has been delivered.
Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.